Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Barkley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

It's really too bad that I already finished by "Best of '07" awards, because THIS (introduced to me by my buddy the Duck) would probably have won Game of the Year, even though I haven't played it... and it came out here in '08.



The video trailer, if you can't see it above.

NOTE: Video has some strong language in the form of text dialogue.

Few people probably remember Barkley Shut Up and Jam!, and frankly, all I remember about it is that it existed. And has an awesome name/cover. But needless to say, it starred Charles Barkley, and was about basketball.

If the trailer for this... fan made sequel(?!?) didn't start with, "My Name is Charles Barkley", I actually might have taken it seriously until the first game footage showed up.

Anyways... You should definitely check it out if you're into post-apocolyptic RPGs in which basketball has been outlawed and you play as/meet up with former NBA stars. This is probably one of the best of those to come along in a long while.

If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, this is pretty sweet. I'll be bookmarking this page for sure.

Anonymous said...

Nude [url=http://nakedcelebrity.blogbugs.org] naked tape[/url] fre nude pictures